The Municipality of Ruse provides a new opportunity for online payment of local taxes and fees to its citizens. From July 21 (Friday) they will be able to pay personal, co-owner or third-party debts through the iCard digital wallet.
Aykart AD is a Bulgarian electronic money company, licensed by the Bulgarian National Bank as an electronic money company, and operates on the territory of the European Union and the European Economic Area. It is a member of the international and local card organizations and payment systems Visa, Mastercard, American Express, UnionPay, JCB, BORIKA, Bancontact, iDeal, Swisscard, SWIFT, SEPA, etc.
The app required to make a payment through the digital wallet can be used by both Android and iOS users.
We remind you that the existing ways of paying the debts are the following:
- in cash or with a POS terminal at the cash desks of the "Local Taxes and Taxes" Directorate in the city of Ruse - Kotovsk Street No. 2, Gen. Blvd. Skobelev" No. 45 and Druzhba Quarter 3, Block "4"
- with a virtual POS through the Internet on the page of the Directorate of Local Taxes and Fees and ePay, through the website of the National Revenue Agency and through the Single entry point for electronic payments in the central and local administration of the Ministry of e-Government. After the introduction of the new MDT system, in order to check and pay debts via ePay, it is necessary for users with old registration to re-register the information about the debts they are interested in in the ePay system;
- in cash at Fast Pay and Izipay cash registers;
- by direct debit from a payment account in DSK bank;
- through electronic banking for customers of DSK, UBB and Postbank banks;
- Bank transfer.
OF RUSE MUNICIPALITY
You can see the full catalog here: