With a solemn ceremony, the beginning of the construction and installation works was given today at the Vocational High School of Electrical Engineering and Electronics in Ruse. A number of improvements are to be made to the facade, courtyard and interior of the building. The total value of the activities is slightly over BGN 2 million. The project is implemented with the financial support of the Operational Program "Regions in Growth" 2014-2020.
"Education is extremely important for the development of adolescents, but the environment in which they learn is no less important. The improvements will complement the European image of the high school," said Deputy Mayor Encho Enchev.
The ceremony was also attended by the deputy regional governor Detelina Acheva, the chairman of the Municipal Council Ivo Pazardzhiev, the head of the Ruse Public Administration, Dr. Rositsa Georgieva, and the vice-rector of Ruse University Prof. Dr. Eng. Plamen Daskalov, teachers and former graduates of the school.
The main activities planned for implementation under the project are:
- thermal insulation of facades;
- complete replacement of the heating station and installation of a new subscriber station;
- replacement of the existing doors, plastering and painting;
- replacement of lighting fixtures with energy-saving ones;
- fire alarm installation with voice announcement;
- improvement of the yard space and sports ground;
- full adaptation of the entrances and all floors of the building for persons with disabilities.
The renovation works are expected to be completed before the end of 2023.
OF RUSE MUNICIPALITY
You can see the full catalog here: