Logistics Park – BPD Ruse
Logistics Park - BPD Ruse is a large-scale development, providing logistics, industrial and office spaces, built in accordance with international quality standards. The park is located in the new industrial zone of Ruse (area “Slatina”) and is built on a terrain of nearly 54 decares. It has a strategic location – one kilometer away from Danube Bridge, close to port Ruse-East and Free Zone – Ruse, and only 3 km away from the city centre.
The investment plans include a complete reconstruction and development of the territory, and for this purpose, modern industrial premises are being built. The park has a total built-up area of 14 000 sq. m and has a service area, a reception area and warehouses, each with an approximate area of 1 350 sq. m and 2 landing stages equipped with mechanical levelers and gaskets for rear unloading of heavy goods vehicles. Both ramps have direct ramps for truck access to the storage level.
- Property area: 53 676 sq. m
- Phase I Total built-up area: 13 826 sq. m, completed in October 2012
- Warehouse units starting from 1 383 sq. m
- Phase II Total built-up area: 8 300 sq. m to be implemented
The key advantages are the clear logistical concept thanks to which the movement in the park is maximally facilitated, the excellent performance, the optimum racking equipment layout and the flexibility of the office space.
- Excellent national and regional transport connections
- Established logistics location with all transport links available in close proximity
- Frequent public transport links the park with the city centre
- Built-to-suit and custom solutions
- Ready-to-use premises and administrative offices
- Developed infrastructure and modern equipment and facilities
- Professional full time on-site management team
- Competitive prices with flexible lease terms
- Logistic service under flexible price conditions
- Professional facilities and warehouse equipment
- Warehouse and office space for rent
- Pallet storage per day
- 24-hour security, video surveillance and access control
As of March 2018, the park has nearly 90% occupancy. The two key tenants in the park are leaders in the field of logistics services and fast-moving consumer goods. 2 996 sq. m storage areas with offices are leased to tenants, while another 10 880 sq. m are operated by the internal logistics team of Logistics Park – BPD Ruse: pallet storage, combined with high-quality integrated logistics services.
The mix of tenants is dominated by companies whose business requires larger warehouse space. For this purpose, the building is designed in such a way that the large warehouses prevail, with the smallest areas for lease having the size of 1 300 sq. m.
Up to now, approximately EUR 1.5 million have been invested in Logistics Park - BPD Ruse for the acquisition of land and another EUR 3.5 million for the construction of the building, infrastructure and common areas. EUR 350 000 were invested in racking equipment and logistics equipment. The park's potential for future development is the construction of new 8 300 sq. m of warehouse and logistics space, and the new investment is expected to be around EUR 3.5 million.
№6 “Slatinska” Street
Tel.: +359 2 868 13 74